Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

All about Dad's

We talk about the mothers, we talk about our children and grandchildren. We brag our families as often as we can. Well I think it is time to brag our Father's and our Grandfathers. Why? Well  if we sit back and think about it who gets up early every morning and goes to work? Dad.  Who do we turn too in our times of troubles? Many times we turn to our Dad. Dad can I borrow the car? Dad have you got a twenty that I can  borrow? Dad can you drive me somewhere? Dad can you help me fix the car?  Dad can I go to the dance? And many answers from Dad are OK or Yes. Is that not true? Who takes you out fishing sometimes? Or out to a hockey game? Dad, or even Grandfather does. So next month is Father's Day and he should be remembered, and even on his birthday the same thing goes. Remember him, show him you appreciate him and that you love him.Many of us have lost our Father's and we would sure love to see him again . A nice card and a gift would surely make their day. I am adding a few things from my store . You can view all of them at http://www.zazzle.com/allicor
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment