Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Children

Children come in all shapes and sizes. To each of us, our children are beautiful, to us they are also perfect. A child in a home can bring us many things, Laughter is one, a smile when they do something cute, or when they say their first words, or use the potty even. Yes they also make us proud. Sometimes they make us worry, when they are sick, and we walk the floor or rock them, all the while we are worrying. Do you remember their first haircut? Did they cry? Or were they little gentlemen. What about their first day of school? I remember when my son started school, I was so afraid to let him go there, all kinds of things went through my head. Yet this was giving them a sense of independence...... Then the child is no longer a child but becomes a teen ager. Oh Oh, it now to the point when you hear DAD can I borrow the car? Mom can I sleep over at Mary's house? Mom and Dad  Johnny asked me to go to the movies ,can I go? Then again it is worry time for us parents.  But when it comes down to the time that they are grown up and get married or leave home that is the time we really miss them. But don't worry soon your home will be lively again because next comes the little tiny loveable children again and the process starts all over again. We love our children ,and we show them we do, and in return they love us back...... A wonderful circle, keeps going on and on.....
Now I would like to share a few things I made, you can find them at http://www.zazzle.com/allicor*    Have a great day.
Chow for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment