Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cooking and Cookbooks


Today has been a wintery day where I live . As a matter of fact it has been bad in lots of places. Since it wasn't a good day to go out it was a good day for me to do some catching up. I have many blogs,and groups and pages ,my store, my website and seeing I have lots to do I have given myself more to do.grin.
Today I created a Page of Facebook. It is a cookbook page for everyone to add recipes. I created the following categories to start: Acadian Recipes,Cajun, Chinese,French Canadian,England and Wales,Irish,German,Native Americans,Italian,Scottish ,Desserts and Miscellaneous Recipes. As I go along I will add more catergories. The name of our cookbook which you can find on Facebook is called Our Kitchen's Best Cookbook. The title was suggested by Henry a friend of mine and others had suggested titles so we voted and this title won. I am hoping to have many fans. If you are interested in joining you go to the page and click the LIKE button, add the page to your favorites for easier access and to get to the recipes you need to click on discussions at the top of the page and go to the right board.
There are already a few recipes posted and remember I just created this page today,the fans are growing also.Many of us have recipes passed down from our mothers or grandmothers and these are great to share with everyone. Think about it ! Your grandmother's recipes being posted on the internet and being seen and tried by people across the oceans. Wouldn't your grandmother be surprised if she only knew this? I have quite a few recipes that I shall add as soon as I can find some free time. I have added a few already. I do hope that you will become a fan of  Our Kitchen's Best Cookbook on Facebook and share with us and also try some of the recipes. The images I have added in this blog are from my store where I have some kitchen related stuff, I have aprons, I have fridge magnets, I have posters and even a recipe calendar at http://www.zazzle.com/allicor*  
Hope to see you in our Cookbook page, have a great day
Allicor

 
On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 8:51 PM, Posterous <post@posterous.com> wrote:
posterous
SUCCESS
 
 
Your Post is Ready
 

Your email has been posted!

 
Click to view your new post
 
Do you want to edit or remove this post? Click here to edit or remove
 
 

Sent by Posterous. Change your email settings or unsubscribe Other questions? We'd love to help.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment