Search This Blog

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Be neighborly and generous.

>
Date: Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 2:25 PM
Subject: Be neighborly and generous.
To: post@postorous.com


Did you know that sometimes it is good to be neighborly? Or is it neighbourly hmmm!. Anyway sometimes it feels good to do  a good deed to someone, like helping someone with their groceries, or giving directions, or helping someone up with they fall. A good morning neighbor just may brighten up that person's day. I have started a  stuffed toy drive called George and Flossie's Stuffed Toy Drive, I am on Facebook with it and I have collected so many nice dollar store stuffed toys and when I take them to the seniors at the hospitals for their bingo games, and I see their reaction when they win one, that makes me feel so very good, why don't you start something like that in your home town? Now I have also started mentioning bringing back the POUND Party tradition, you make a party have music etc and have the guest bring a pound or equivalent to a pound of food which in turn you give to the food banks, needy or homeless folks or soup kitchens, why don't you start a Pound Party at your church, in your home, in your community? Now today I want to be generous and nice as you know I have a store at http://www.zazzle.com/allicor*  (hope you will check it out) but I also have lots of friends who have stores and I would like you to check them out too, you never know what you will find, their stores are beautiful.
 
A few photos of mine: and can be found in my store on the url I posted.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment