Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

On Line Dating

Ok I have found something else to blog about. Online dating, what do you know about it?

Well first of all, Online Dating is something like we used to call a blind date, you never know who you will meet. Online dating is done through the internet, or through cell phones. There are plenty of sites out there where a person can go join, some are free others are not. What you do is register at the one you choose ,the majority choose the free ones. You make something like a resume, what you like, what you do, what you are looking for and then you wait. Next you get replies or someone wanting to be your friend. You start chatting with that person, but sometimes things are not what they seem to be. I am speaking from experience and I will share it with you later on in this blog. Now anyone can tell you things about themselves which are not true. For example they can send you their picture. Wow he is handsome, or I can’t believe my eyes, she is gorgeous. And you talk and you talk some more, he tells you he has a big business, or has a yacht, she tells you she is a rich widow. I can’t believe it ! You will say, she is both rich and beautiful. Or wow he must have lots of money to own a yacht or have his own business. Beware! Be cautious. I must admit I went to an online dating site quite a while back, and I met this guy , he sent me a photo, he was not too bad looking. He lived not far away, so we decided to meet, I made sure he gave me the make of his car and his phone number which I verified and I marked all this information down ,put it on my table, before I left to meet him. We decided to meet in a place where there was a lot of people. Arriving there before him, I keep looking for this nice looking guy, according to his photo. All of a sudden this guy stopped at my table and said hello. I looked up at him, and I couldn’t believe my eyes, he looked to be about 88 years old or early 90s(remember this was quite a few years ago for me) and he was wearing these bright flashy yellow shorts. Gulp!. What in the world did I get myself into ? I asked myself. He sat down and he told he in the last couple of months he had been awful sick. Sick my foot, he sent me a photo of when he was about forty years old . I didn’t believe him that time. So much for my online dating with him. See what I mean? For all you know you could be talking with some kind of pervert or maybe even worse, but on the other hand you could meet someone who is in the same boat as yourself. I know many people who have met online and their relationship is going great. I know of some who have married and are still married. So if you go the online dating way, just be careful, make sure you never meet the person in a secluded place, meet in the open where there are other people. In a mall, in a coffee shop, at a restaurant are good spots. If there is a way to verify what they tell you, check it out first.

It is always better to be safe that to be sorry.

I hope you have enjoyed today’s blog , now is the time for me to share some of my products with you. You can find these products at

* and at http://www.zazzle.com/boot_eek*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment