Search This Blog

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Dads,Fathers,Pop,Papa

Dads,Fathers,Pop,Poppa,Papa are all one of the same, and often they are taken for granted. They are usually the bread winners in the family. They get up early in the morning, a quick good morning and goodbye is said and off they go to work ,eight hours a day mostly, seven days a week. Why? For their families usually. Father's love their children, and their wives and want what is best for them. Now I am speaking about the majority of fathers. They are proud of their children and want the best for them. My Mom told me stories about her father. He worked many jobs , travelled to different places to work, but when he was home, he enjoyed his children, he would take them out on their flooded meadow skating in the winter times, and he helped them with their homework in the evenings, and Mom remembers sitting on the stairs with her siblings, listening to him, quote from his favorite poet Robbie Burns poetry book.  Father's are there if we need a shoulder to cry on, if we need advice, if we need the car (grin). Many of our Father's have passed away  so we should always remember them. Appreciate your Dad if you still have him, show him you love him, tell him you do, a little hug now and then wouldn't hurt either because you are very lucky to have them with you. I wish I could tell my Dad I love you today and I know my son would just love to be able to tell his Dad too. In my heart I hope my Dad and my Gerry hears me. I love you both.
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL THE DAD'S OUT THERE.
Ok here are some  of my latest products, now that school is over, I decided to create a few things, grin, better late than never and it is never to early to shop for next fall. You can find all the following in my school folder at http://www.zazzle.com/allicor*   enjoy;

No comments:

Post a Comment