Search This Blog

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Remember When!

Well I am sitting here listening to the song Remember When and I love that song so very much that I have added it on one of my pages at
http://www.acadian-roots.com ,this is my genealogy website and I also have some of my products listed in my store too. Anyway getting back to Remember When. I remember when I was a little girl going to school and when Valentine's Day arrived, all of my classmates and I used to exchange valentines. I remember my Mom bought books of them for me and my siblings. Now which one should I give to my best friend and which one should I give to the little boy in the back that I sort of have a crush on? And then I got a valentine from the boy I sort of liked, oh boy did that ever make me feel good. Did he like me? i wonder! grin. Anyway to continue, my Mom was a great lady to save some of our things and one day she gave me around 15 valentines that I had got from other kids in school and yes the one from the little boy sitting in the back desk's valentine he sent to me was among them. What nice memories of those days. And the cost of Valentines back then was nothing compared to now. Things have gotten so expensive but yet even if they are expensive the giving of Valentine Cards is still being done. So February 14th is Valentine's Day, my maternal great grandparents married on that day. It must have been romantic for them back then .I have created a necklace with the words Will You Marry Me written on it, that would make a great gift to give if you propose on Valentine's Day, I am going to share a few valentines I made with you, you can find more at http://www.zazzle.com/allicor* and more to come.
Chow for now
Allicor

On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 12:50 PM, Posterous <post@posterous.com> wrote:
posterous
SUCCESS
 
 
Your Post is Ready
 

Your email has been posted!

 
Click to view your new post
 
Do you want to edit or remove this post? Click here to edit or remove
 
 

Sent by Posterous. Change your email settings or unsubscribe Other questions? We'd love to help.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment