Search This Blog

Friday, March 25, 2011

Been Featured on Squidoo

Hello everyone, well today I have been busy doing genealogy first of all, I have helped someone find another part of his family tree. This makes me feel very good.  It took me a while to find the information but I don't usually give up very easily.
I am also working on my own tree , I have much more research to do. I am now still into my English line, I am enjoying finding information and a bit of history about the places in England where some of my ancestors lived. I had never ever heard of a place called Henfield but lo and behold I have ancestors from there and I checked some images and I found it very intriguing. On another note, I am always busy creating more things, today I did a poster, a mug, and a postage stamp. And while checking my email ,I received one saying my store has been featured on their site so here is the url please read what is said. http://www.squidoo.com/zazzlerbonanza. This site will feature some more of my products as I create them for a short while. I feel very honored .
Have a great day
Chow for now
Allicor

No comments:

Post a Comment