Search This Blog

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Japan Earthquake & Tsunami

<div style="text-align:center;line-height:150%">Japan Relief Shirt shirt<br />Japan Relief Shirt by allicor<br />Browse Japan T-Shirts</div>
As most of you know ,there was a huge earthquake in Japan plus the tsunami  which devasted so many villages. I am certain that many of you would like to do something to help but don't know what to do. Well Zazzle had agreed to donate ten dollars off of every shirt that  is sold  from the designs we have donated. I have donated the above shirt to help the Earthquake Relief, This shirt can be ordered for men, women and even children. If you would rather see the shirt in my store go to my new product folder at http://www.zazzle.com/allicor*   Together we can make a difference, and every ten dollars adds up. I will not make any money on this design. I was listening to a lady who is in Japan and she was pleading for food and gas and warm blankets. I am sure ten dollars will be a great help and you will have the shirt to wear to show your support. I don't want to blog about my store or anything else at the moment I just want you to concentrate on helping in this terrible and sad tragedy
Allicor

No comments:

Post a Comment