Search This Blog

Friday, June 17, 2011

Remembering all Fathers

Tomorrow is Father's Day,and I am certain many of you will be celebrating the day with your Dad or Father. But there are many of us out there who are not lucky enough to have our Dads with us. There are many reasons why we don't. Some have passed away (I am hoping they are watching over us) others are servicemen gone to serve their country. Some may have never known their father for various reasons. But nevertheless they are or were our Dad . I am sure like myself  that there are many of you wishing he could be here with you.
So on Father's Day, let us remember our Dad. My Father passed away but I still see him ,sitting in his chair twiddling his thumbs, he would twiddle frontwards,then twiddle backwards. grin. My father had a great personality and everyone liked him. I am sure many of you have great memories of your Dad, and to the ones who never knew their father I say, there is one thing you should all be thankful ,and that is he gave you life, he is the reason you are here today. Without our Father's we would  not be here. So a prayers goes out to all the Dad's who passed away, and a Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there today. To the ones who are away from their families no matter where you are, know that they are thinking about you and Have a Very Happy Father's Day.
Now I want to share some of my products, some I am sure you are going to love,these products that you see can all be found at http://www.zazzle.com/allicor*   Check the different folders for more.  Have a great day ,Chow for now  Allicor

No comments:

Post a Comment