Search This Blog

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Why Mom has Gray Hair

Why Mom Has Gray Hair

Well I went to visit Mom today, she is 93 with a memory that is unbelievable. I don’t think if and when I reach her age that I will remember who I am. Grin. Anyway today Mom was in a story telling mood. We were sitting at the table talking about our children and what they did when they were little. The stories were very interesting to hear. So Mom starts off her story about my brother ,I will declare his name and the end of this blog, just to keep you all interested. She said that when he was little he was always getting into some mischief, she continued saying “ We moved to a house that had a balcony and the balcony was made with posts,and there was this post that was a little wider than the rest and she said your brother stuck his head between the two post and he was stuck there, and he could not get out. Mom said she was a chicken back then, (hard to believe) and she didn’t know how to get his head back out. So she said there was this neighbor who noticed something was wrong and he came over and he said “do you need help?” Do I need help thought Mom, Yes I need help” So he went and got his saw and sawed the post and they rescued my brother. Then that never taught him a lesson. Would you believe that a few days later ,my brother ran up the street before Mom noticed and this lady said hey I just saw your son going up the street, now imagine he was just little three or four years old. So Mom went to get him and then she told my Dad.“You have to do something, can’t you build a fence with chicken wire in the back yard to keep him inside?” Sure replied Dad, so he build a nice little fence in the back yard with chicken wire. Guess what? My brother dug beneath the wire and crawled out. Another time ,my Mom wanted to take her frozen clothes off her close line and she told my sister to watch him. So Mom went out and took the clothes off the line and back then Mom used to buy big white cotton bags of flour and when she came in the house my sister was nowhere to be found and here was my brother with flour all over the floor, Mom said you couldn’t see him for the flour. And another time there were two little boys playing one was upstairs and one was downstairs so the boy upstairs was dropping a glove down the stairs and the boy downstairs would bring him back the glove. My brother picks up Dad’s hammer , drops in down the stairs hitting my sister on the forehead, she still wears the scars. As my brother got older he still did things that wer unbelievable he went fishing one day and another brother of mine went along. My brother tosses his line back and he felt something pulling on his line, he thought he had caught a fish but what he really caught was my other brother’s ear lobe. But all in all he did turn out to be a great brother who is loved by Mom and all his brothers and sisters. Are you still curious to know who he is? Hmmmm. Will tell you in a second. First of all I want to share a few of my products with you, you can find all these products at http://www.zazzle.com/allicor* Be prepared to see a lot of products there also.

I know there are a lot of my relatives and friends reading this blog, and you are all waiting patiently to know which brother of mine was this mischievous, well it was no other than my oldest brother Eddie. I do hope you enjoyed today’s blog.

Chow for now

Allicor.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment