Search This Blog

Friday, July 8, 2011

Who is Zazzy Allicor?

Hello everyone, well if you google zazzy allicor or zazzyallicor some of the results will bring you to blogs , to a newspaper, and maybe even some comments. What is so special about zazzy allicor? Well to me it is special because I am zazzy allicor on many sites. Now let me explain a little. First of all as most of you know I have a zazzle store . It is a store I started but never thought I could manage or succeed with it. It is another one of my hobbies as if I don't have enough. grin.  I wanted to start a blog relating to it and I thought of a lot of names but zazzyallicor had a ring to it ,at least I thought it did. So I created a blog on Zblog and used zazzyallicor. I need to find my password and start blogging there again, but right now I am surrounded by boxes, moving boxes. So I will get at my Zblog asap. Now recently as I was on twitter, yes I am on twitter but not as zazzyallicor I am there as alliecor, anyway I got a message that my twits about my products were being seen on a newspaper!  A newspaper? I thought to myself, how can that be possible, well I found out I could create my own newspaper, well of course I created one and named it what else but Zazzy Allicor's Newspaper, now this paper is not about me, I only have my comments but this paper focusses on other news and products.  Now I really got interested in this newspaper what other newspaper could I create? I know I will create something related to Genealogy because as you must know by now I love genealogy, am addicted to genealogy grin so I needed a new name ,could not call the paper zazzyallicor , so the next best thing was Allicor, so Allicor's Newspaper was formed. If you google these papers you will know they were created by me. Maybe there will be something of interest in them .
I am on Facebook but not under either of these names, you can find me through some of my Facebook groups, one is relating to genealogy called Trails of Our Ancestors, one is all about photos of New Brunswick, called Old Photos of New Brunswick Canada group, another one is Williams dit Bristol group, another one is Our Kitchen's Best Cookbook so if you are on Facebook come join me.
Back to genealogy ,I have a website I created quite some time back which I honestly should be adding new things on, it is called Acadian Roots its url is http://www.acadian-roots.com   There you will find lots of genealogy related items such as cemeteries of New Brunswick, a few from PEI, a few from Nova Scotia, some from USA, census, parish records, stories, photos,tragic stories and much more,so I hope you will stop by and check it out
Now my store url is http://www.zazzle.com/allicor*    ,I have lots of stuff there, so if you want to stop even to window shop please do so.
Do you think I am a busy lady? Well you don't know the half of it, I have two groups on yahoo, two genealogy groups, right now it is summertime so the groups are probably out on vacations one group is my main group it is called acadianrootsclub  we have over 500 members listed, not sure if they still stop by but that group is by invite only, I had to do that way because we were having trouble with it in the past so to avoid spam I made it private, and I have another group called petiteacadienne, that group was created as sort of a back door to get into my main group acadianrootsclub , there are quite a few members there also. Then I have a group called Chat n Brag on myfamily.com  which is also by inviite only, and has to be approved by the members that are there already. So am I busy yet? grin. Well now I have joined a lot of groups on Facebook too, Yvon Cyr has a great acadian cajun group, Louisiana has one too, I belong to Lorraine Coulombe's group, to United Kingdom groups, to Leger, Gallant,Richard, Chate groups, and I don't remember them all. Whew! No wonder I am tired. haha. And I am in the process of moving, so in case some of you are asking how come I am not seen too much? "Now you know the rest of the story".
I am sharing a few of my latest thing from my zazzle store hope you like them.
Chow for now
zazzyallicr  aka Allicor aka Aline......

No comments:

Post a Comment