Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What's new?

Hello everyone,well I am wondering what would be interesting to chat about. Have any of you had cataract surgery? Well I had my surgery a few weeks ago, and Monday I went for a follow up. I felt so good, thinking my eyes were ok, the lady ahead of me came out of the doctor's office with a big smile on her face, all had gone well for her. Next it was my turn. Oh boy I thought I will be so glad when this appointment is over. So he looks into my eyes and (not romantically either) grin and said you are going to need laser in both eyes.  Yikes!. He said it doesnt hurt. Fine for him to say that, I was the one having it done. So he continued, I want to do them on Wednesday (today). Well I didn't know what to say so I said that often used word. YES!. Today I went in, my knees were shaking, my hands full of sweat. And then his secretary put some drops in my eyes. OUCH. That burns I said.  So I waited and then she called me into another room. Again more drops, to freeze my eye. Yikes again it burns. The third time I felt nothing. So here I am waiting for him to walk in. Gulp!. Here he comes.  Then I started ,1,2 ,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10. I had heard that if you get angry you count to ten and it makes it better. The doctor said why did you do that? I said, I did it hoping that I would relax. He laughed. So then here comes the eye laser. gulp!  Follow the light he said. I thought to myself ,will the light go into the other room. grin. Anyway I got all nervous for nothing, it was a breeze, in less than ten minutes both eyes were done. Whew!.   So the moral of this story is if you need cataract surgery or laser, take it from me, it is nothing at all.
Now I want to let you in on a sale. Until February 28 all wedding invitations,wedding stickers, postcards are 50 % off  at http://www.zazzle.com/allicor*   and at http://www.zazzle.com/boot_eek*   And if you decide to order ,use code WEDDINGAISLE  at the checkout.  Have a great day or a good night. Until next time.
Chow for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment