Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Excitement is growing

Well Christmas Day will soon be here. All the houses are decorated with lights of all colors from gold to silver to reds and blues, the trees showing so beautiful in the windows.
The stores are so very busy at this time of the year, it is hard to get out at the checkouts but that doesn't stop the happy smiles and the greetings along the way from friends.and family.It is also time for Christmas baking,to have it done early enough.
This year I am not into Christmas as much as other years, but I do want my son and his little family to have a wonderful christmas . They will be coming over for dinner, I am happy with that. And then we will go to the hospital to spend some time with my Mom. Today I went in to see her as I do every morning, and this morning I arrived finding her in very good spirits and she had been waiting for my sister to arrive from the US and when my brother woke her up, she opened her eyes and there she saw my sister, what a wonderful surprise for her. So Mom was even laughing today, and that really made me feel good.
We have permission to use the family room for a few hours on Christmas Day, and that is where we will be seeing Mom, away from a dreary room, into a nice family room. I am taking some Christmas songs along with me that day,maybe some of my family ,or nieces and nephews will sing for her, now that would be something great. We are suppose to meet around 3 pm, that way it gives everyone time to do their thing at home and be together later. If a lot of my family shows up on Christmas Day at the hospital, that will make my Mom's Day (because Christmas has always been special to her) and it also will make my day. So to everyone who has prayed and is praying for Mom, keep the prayers coming, they are doing wonders. Merry Christmas everyone
Hugs
Allicor

On Sat, Dec 18, 2010 at 4:58 PM, Posterous <post@posterous.com> wrote:
posterous
SUCCESS
 
 
Your Post is Ready
 

Your email has been posted!

 
Click to view your new post
 
Do you want to edit or remove this post? Click here to edit or remove
 
 

Sent by Posterous. Change your email settings or unsubscribe Other questions? We'd love to help.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment