Search This Blog

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Tis the Season

Hello everyone, as you all noticed I haven't posted in a while, my Mom is still in the hospital ,she suffered a stroke and at the moment it is very hard to concentrate on much. My family and I want to be with her as much as we can, so it is off to the hospital and home again, and my friend also is having problems with his leg he has a bad heart and his legs are leaking fluid, so as you can see I am kept quite busy.
Sometimes a person has to do something to change their minds during these times, so when I get home, I come online, and I have some genealogy projects I am trying to get done so I do that for a while, right now I am at a standstill, if I had ancestry I would be searching a lot more and then I do some creating for my store, not many at a time,just a few and I am pleased when I come and check my email and I have a sale, today I sold a mousepad, it's not much but it is a sale. This gives me reason to create more products. Now a week from today is Christmas, my Mom will probably be in the hospital it will be the first time ever she is in the hospital for Christmas, so I will be making christmas dinner earlier for my family and then we are all meeting my family, my siblings and myself at the hospital for Christmas afternoon, we have a room reserved where we will all gather and my brother will wheel my Mom to. She will be happy and I am sure there will be lots of tears of joy when she sees how much we love her. So I would like to take this time to wish each and everyone of you followers and new readers a very Happy Christmas, and the best in 2011. Stay safe, drive careful , see you in the New Year
Allicor

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 3:44 PM, Posterous <post@posterous.com> wrote:
posterous
SUCCESS
 
 
Your Post is Ready
 

Your email has been posted!

 
Click to view your new post
 
Do you want to edit or remove this post? Click here to edit or remove
 
 

Sent by Posterous. Change your email settings or unsubscribe Other questions? We'd love to help.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment