Search This Blog

Monday, December 13, 2010

Just a hello


Hello everyone, well I haven't blogged in a while due to my Mom having a stroke, today they put in a feeding tube, and hopefully that will make things easier for her in the future, If any of you have love ones or have been affected with a stroke then you know what we are going through, never in all the world did we expect our Mom to fall victim, one day she is up ,walking ,and in no time at all she suffers a stroke, we are hoping to keep her moral up, to encourage her, to show her we love her and we are behing her one hundred percent. I have been reading articles to familiarize myself with this illness.
Yesterday I read that laughter is a good medecin and so I started scouring the internet for a joke that Mom would like, and if you read the joke about Little Johnny wanting a bicycle well that is the one I read to Mom and I noticed  a smile on her face, the first one that I ever noticed since her stroke. Can you imagine how good I felt. When I got home I started looking for more jokes but I am screening them and not going to bug her with them but once in a while I think it is great for her. So for the ones who are praying for my Mom keep the prayers going if you need her name it is Florence, God will know who she is.
Now I have sort of neglected my store, when I get home I honestly am all drained out and I have a friend at home who is not well either so  at times I don't feel like creating, but I think that I should smarten up and create some products in order to keep busy . I have sold some products lately for Christmas, likes ties, mugs, cards,hoodies and tee shirts so you still have time to order  and have it shipped for Christmas, and I have a large assortment ,iphone cases,mugs,shirts,hoodies, hats ,dog outfits, children clothers ,even shoes, if you are wondering what to get someone for Christmas check out my store at http://www.zazzle.com/allicor*
Christmas is just around the corner, my tree is up, have a few more gifts to buy, and we are all planning on being with Mom on Christmas Day ,we will set a time and all meet there, that will make Mom very happy because her family is her life and she is our.
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas, please drive safely
Chow for now
Allicor
On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 9:07 PM, Posterous <post@posterous.com> wrote:
posterous
ACTION REQUIRED
 
 
Your Post is Ready
 

Your email has been posted!

 
Click to view your new post
 
Do you want to edit or remove this post? Click here to edit or remove
 
 

Sent by Posterous. Change your email settings or unsubscribe Other questions? We'd love to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment