Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Time to say hello again

It  has been a few days since I blogged so I imagine I am being missed a little. Been busy these last few days. My Mom is in the hospital, so I have been going to visit her.
And I put up my tree, it is not a big tree and my decorations were old things that I had but the results turned out pretty good. I set up my manger and took out a dancing and
singing Santa that belonged to my late Dad, it was a gift we had bought him, before my husband passed away.
So next comes the gift wrapping and the final gifts to buy.
Now my store has been doing pretty good these last few days, we had sales every two hours and it was different things each time. I am not sure if we will be having these two hour
sales again but it was the time to stock up on deals.  I want to share some of my latest stuff with you, if you like what you see you can go to http://www.zazzle.com/allicor*  .
I will come and blog again as soon as I can, and hopefully next time I will have more to say. So enjoy my products and have a great day.
I also want to wish each one of you and your families a very Merry Christmas and stay safe and well.
chow for now
Allicor

No comments:

Post a Comment