Search This Blog

Friday, August 19, 2011

About anything and about nothing

I am sitting here wondering what I could blog about, since this blog is called Allicor's Boutique I will talk about my boutique to start. I have so many blogs going I find it hard to talk about different things on different ones. First of all I would like to invite you to follow this blog and also follow my other blogs on the sidebar. And as you know I have a store that I am very pleased with. I never thought I could do anything of the sort but now I can be outside, in a mall in a store even in the hospital and I get an idea and poof I create something. I will add my latest products and you can find them and others at http://www.zazzle.com/allicor*    And also I would like to advertise some other zazzle stores, check theirs out too, you can find them on the right sidebar,there are some very talented people out there. Do you need school clothing,shoes ,binders ? Check mine out and check the other stores. What about Halloween decorations, invitations? Or start shopping for Christmas. We have mugs, steins,ornaments,iPod cases,iPhone cases,mousepads,tee shirts,hats, greeting cards, even shoes so instead of going shopping around the holidays why not get a head start now. So I will close for now and say please enjoy my products I am showing you and do stop by another time.







No comments:

Post a Comment