Search This Blog

Monday, August 29, 2011

Sharing is a good thing.

Hello everyone, today I would like to talk about sharing with one another. Sharing is a great thing to do, because by sharing in  the long run it can benefit you and also make you feel good inside. For example, I am into genealogy ,have been for a long time and I have been sharing a lot of genealogy information on my genealogy webside acadian-roots.com  , It makes me feel good to know that because of me, someone has found some information that they have been searching for . I also shared a lot if stories on my other blog acadianroots.blogspot.com , that makes me feel good inside. What Mom has told me, it is nice to share with others, be it my family or friends or even strangers . I don't mean sharing gossip, just little stories . If you were in a poor country and only had a chocolate bar and this little girl or boy would come up to you and sit there, think about how they would feel for part of your bar? And then think about how good you would feel. ( I would probably give them the whole bar). Sharing links with one another is also a good thing to do, by doing so you help others and they in return help you. We have a genealogy site on Facebook called Trails of our Ancestors and I have said that the more we share our urls or sources the more chance others can find what they are looking for. Which brings me to my zazzle store http://www.zazzle.com/allicor*    If my store is not mentioned anywhere or advertised or shared , how am I going to have someone see it?  Pretty hard to do, and this goes for other zazzle store owners. I have added some of their stores on my blog page, I will be changing  the stores off and on to new ones, so if you have lots of time to do some window online shopping, check their stores and check mine.  I wish all the other zazzle stores the best of luck  . I shall close by adding a calendar I made yesterday of Prince Edward Island which can be found in my calendar folder at my zazzle.com/allicor site. Have a great day, to my zazzle friends I hope you will share my store on your blogs too.  Have a great day. Remember to Share!

1 comment: