Search This Blog

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Long time no see








Hello everyone, well I know I have been neglecting you but I had a good reason, I just finished moving into another place. What a job it was,lifting boxes can take its toll on a person, I wondered why I was walking stooped over . grin. Now I know. I had pains where I didn't even know I had parts.haha. Anyway I wanted to just chit chat today. I am back to creating for my store , I will add a few items shortly but I wanted to point something out to you. On the right side you will see "Other zazzle stores" I have added some stores  from my fans so be sure to peak into their stores. I am hoping to change the stores after a certain lenght of time to other stores so that you will have more places to look and maybe shop. So right now it is past midnight  and I am going to close by saying goodnight, bonsoir, toodle loo and all that jazz. Enjoy my products ,you can find them at http://www.zazzle.com/allicor*

No comments:

Post a Comment