Search This Blog

Thursday, November 4, 2010

All about Dolly

 
Well if you click on the url you will meet Dolly, she looks a lot like little red riding hood but she is Dolly and she is making her debut on some children shirts, hoodies,mugs, on shoes ,aprons,christmas cards,birthday party invitations ,and posters like the one above, now Dolly can be seen carrying a basket of apples, or wearing an umbrella and I also heard she will soon be seen with a friend who is milking a cow. So if you know of any little girl that would like to meet Dolly maybe a gift for Christmas or Birthdays or even as a Get Well gift I am sure she will appreciate the gifts. You can come and see Dolly ,she will be in my children, shoes,mugs, christmas and greeting card folders and also in my posters at http://www.zazzle.com/allicor*
Now that I have told you about Dolly I must go create more products
Chow for now
Allicor

No comments:

Post a Comment