Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

So much to do and so little time in a day

Hello everyone, well it is so very true, the day should have more hours in it. grin. I have been quite busy lately ,am still packing and moving on the 15th. I am a pack rat, meaning I save everything and so this gives me much more work. I have a filing cabinet with four drawers packed full, I have two bookcases full of books, now if you have moved and packed books you know they are heavy. This time I smartened up and packed them in smaller boxes less books to a box. Right now I have a trailer the size of a horse trailer nearly full of boxes, the trailer I would say is about 3/4 full. I am finished with packing for today. Now I have been working on my gallery and we have a new product to create, "Christmas Tree Ornaments" so today is the first day to create them you can view them in my Christmas folder .Here are two  of them .

Now the ideas have to come in order to create something nice. the one with the photo you can add the photo you want and even change the words. These ornaments comes in different styles, there are heart shapes,square shape,oblong and even star shaped.I hope these will interest some fol\ks.
Next after trying my hand at the ornaments I had a nice image that I thought would be nice as a wedding invitation. Here it is/
Isn't this pretty? If you or someone you know are planning wedding, check this one out, I have a couple more images similar to the one above that I will be doing something with later. You can find all these products at http://www.zazzle.com/allicor*   Click on the greeting cards folder then wedding for this one.
And on the christmas folder for the ornaments. Speaking of Christmas I have already bought three of my products to give as gifts. And I am very satisfied with the quality of the items.If you have a paticular request to make a product for you let me know and I will do my best to help you.
As I said too bad the day isn't longer because I now have to say bye for now.
Have a great day
Aline

No comments:

Post a Comment