Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

About Babies

Hello all my followers and newcomers. The weather is cold today it really feels like winter, with the cold will come snow. But I do hope the snow will only arrive after I move. grin. Can you imagine me carrying boxes in a blizzard? I don't think so. haha.
 
Today I would like to talk about babies. They are so very precious and special. But before baby arrives, usually someone makes a baby shower.
And there is a lot of preparations for baby showers, there are invitations to send out. You can find a lot of baby shower invitations at my store at http://www.zazzle.com/alllicor* click on the greeting cards folder.
Then you need to have a lunch and even prizes, you can find magnets,badges,keychains,stickers,at my store too. The badges are in the button folder, and the magnets and stickers and keychains are in my miscellaneous folder. Finally the shower is over, a thank you card would be nice, you can find some of these in my greeting card folder among the invitations.
Next the baby arrives, a nice card to send to let your friends know is the card with the baby's name ,date of birth and weight. That card is also in my invitation cards and if you check out my postage stamps you will find a matching one.
So now you are all set for the new baby, next comes the caring and loving it and watching it grow.
All for now gotta go pack. grin
Chow for now
Allicor

 

No comments:

Post a Comment