Search This Blog

Friday, November 19, 2010

IPhones and Humor

Sitting at my computer ,wondering what to blog about. I am looking out of my window, it is overcast,

Drizzly, Yucky. But I should not complain, we could have snow, and with snow there is cold then with

Cold comes ice and that means slippery roads and sidewalks. No I should not complain because it will come soon enough. Many places are already getting snow and cold weather.

Yesterday I was in a creative mood, and seeing our new product iPhone and iPads cases were out, I really got into it and created over a dozen cases. But to be honest I didn’t have a clue what was in and what was not. I found out the iPhone 4 is the newest and the iPad too. So I must create more iPads and iPhone 4 cases.
 And I also wanted to created something funny, I personally like humor ,it brings smiles and laughter so I created some senior tee shirts ,hats,badges and bumper stickers. I do hope you will check them out. The badges are in the button folder the bumper stickers are in the humor folder and hats in hat folder,tee shirts in tee shirt folder and the ipads and iPhone cases are in the iphone folder. Now my creativity is done for the night. When it comes to a point that my mind is blank it is time to stop for the day.

Here is the url to my zazzle store

http://www.zazzle.com/allicor
*

Have a great day

Allicor

No comments:

Post a Comment