Search This Blog

Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Thoughts today

Today I am here sitting and thinking about all the men and women who served in our wars, some fought and died others were crippled for life. I don't want to push my products today,today I want to share my thoughts with you. If we think about it, so many lives were affected by our wars, the men, some so very young had to go, some had no choice in the matter,they were recruited and had to do their duty. Many said their goodbyes to their love ones never to be seen again. Think about the mothers and wives even husbands waiting while their love ones fought . What went through these people's mind? Can you imagine the ones at home, worrying,praying ,crying and received the bad news about their love ones? It sure must have been heart wrenching for them. Even more so, the service men and women overseas thinking about back home, their love ones, their children, and the children born that they never got to see. Oh yes, they fought for their country, and gave up their lives for our freedom. I am into genealogy meaning I do family trees and I search in the records all the time. And I see a death of John Doe age 24, Jim Brown age 19 . Nineteen can you imagine a nineteen year old young man going to war? And our service men and women made friends along the way only to lose those friends. And our men and women come back home and suffer from stress, I would believe that after all they have seen and gone through I cannot imagine them dealing with it. There are so many service men who died who's bodies have never been recovered . I know now that with DNA it is possible to identify the soldiers if they are found with the help of blood relatives. My heart goes out to all the soldiers who suffered because of our wars, no matter what reason, and I am also so very proud of all the men and women who served and who are serving our country today. I say to all the men and women in Afghanistan and other far away places , we are so proud of all of you ,stay safe, and come home soon.
God Bless all the service men and women who are here and who are gone.
Allicor

No comments:

Post a Comment