Search This Blog

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Nothing in Paticular

Another day is nearly over, and another month is nearly over. Today is already the 21 of November ,one month from today will sure be close to Christmas. Yesterday we had our first snowfall, and it is still on the ground. I just came back from cleaning my car and the wind is cold and the ground is slippery. I am sure there will be many more days like this. For you readers who live in a nice warm country, I would say you are lucky but at times you are not so lucky with your weather. They say there is a perfect place somewhere,but"Where?".
I have been working on my products and getting my genealogy software up and running again since I reformatted my PC I lost everything on it, but I had saved some elsewhere. Whew!.
This image on the shirt I adore, the cat in front of the computer, and if you look and read it says we love computers. I also created a card with the same image and wrote Merry Christmas to my Online Friend. It is so hard to create something that others don't have. So you should see me, I go around the house and look, and whatever comes to my mind I do it. I went under my sink and lo and behold I saw some pipes, what could I make with that? Hmm, Pipes =Plumbers so I began doing my plumbing bit.  A shirt for plumbers, a shirt for advertising, a hat for advertising and finally a plumbing business card. Now these articles are great to advertise your plumbing business, you just need to change the words to your business. The hats and shirts can be given to your staff or clients as promotions even, the business cards are great to advertise also. I created some for my own store and ordered them. I was impressed at how nice they look. Am adding a photo of my business cards so you will see.
Now tomorrow my mind might wander to something else to create. If so ,you never know what will come to my mind. I honestly love creating funny stuff, clean funny stuff because everyone needs a laugh now and then.I also created a ladie's tee shirt today and it has the image of a double switch plate on the front of the shirt and I wrote " My husband is an electrician " on the front . It is sort of funny.
It is still early enough to order for Christmas, I know you can buy Christmas Cards at a dollar store, but they are not unique, check out my cards and there are many others who have stores like mine with beautiful cards too.  Speaking of Christmas I took out my tree and I have it standing in my living room, but I will only decorate the first of December, I find if we decorate too early , we lose some of the Christmas Magic. Speaking of Christmas, I have added some music on my website http://allicorshop.acadian-roots.com     ,if you have  a zazzle store be sure to add your url in my forum, click post a message and post on the right discussion.  If you want to see my main store go to http://www.zazzle.com/allicor*
I am always looking for some nice intersting topics for my blogs if you have some ideas ,let me know.
Until next time
Chow for now
Allicor

No comments:

Post a Comment