Search This Blog

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Babies,Christmas,This & That

Hello everyone, well the sun is hiding it is overcast but so far no snow.It will be here soon enough. I love to see all the beautiful winter scenery but it is the cold that I don't like. And I love to see the snow on Christmas Eve. Coming down in big snowflakes then if the snow wants to go away I will let it go. grin. I know many of you readers never get snow but you have seen many photos or television shows with snow. Speaking of snow and of Christmas I am sort of proud of this Christmas Card I created yesterday. I created a lot of Christmas Cards at my store at http://www.zazzle.com/allicor*  but some of them I like better than others although your taste may be different. Just to let you know that I too am ordering from my store, yesterday I made an order for someone who wanted an order and I had it shipped to their place. I have ordered tee shirts, greeting cards and two gifts for someone special and some business cards. Am waiting for the business cards so that I can advertise off line. And I am satisfied with all of the stuff I have ordered and received.  Now I mentioned babies in my headline. Why? Well a baby is a miracle, a baby is special, a baby bonds parents together. A baby is someone to love and that will love you back. I would not trade one moment from watching my son grow, his first words, first steps, first haircut  and the same for my grandchildren, watching them grow up, these are all memories I will cherish forever. Now with babies comes gifts, gift for a baby shower or gift for a christening or gift for baby's first Christmas. So I created new products yesterday a baby shower invitation , and a baby mug and even a baby USA postage stamp. Am including the image of the mug .You can find this mug in my mug and stein folder, the invitation in my geeting card invitation at
http://www.zazzle.com/allicor*   . You change the name Thibodeau to the one of your choice. Remember I have the names on both sides of the mug. I think it would make a lovely gift for any baby.  I do hope you have enjoyed todays blog and will stop by another day, I never ever know what I am blogging about  each day,tomorrow or the next day my blog could be something totally different. Thanks for the visit
Chow for now
Allicor

 

No comments:

Post a Comment