Search This Blog

Monday, October 4, 2010

Trying to find the right gift

Mug URL

At some time or another have you ever tried to think of a gift to buy for someone and cannot come up with any ideas? This has happened to me many times. An elderly person has collected things all their lives, they have everything or most of them do.What can we give them? What about a new friend either online or that we met somewhere? What can we give them? We don't know what they like, or what they dislike. It is sometimes a very hard decision for us. I know for someone living where it is cold, hats and mittens or gloves are good gifts, but if there is no cold, then no need for mittens.As for clothes what are the styles they like? Well a funny tee shirt would solve many problems, especially for someone who loves humor.
For seniors or someone in the hospital, I think mugs and steins would be great gifts. And also great to give for Christmas or Birthdays.Since I have been creating in my store, I have come up with great ideas for gifts.
A photo of our family on mugs, on T-shirts too, and we must not forget nice greeting cards to go with the gift. Oh I know there are cards in the stores at a very cheap price but wouldn't you like to send that special person a card that is different?  Shopping online is easy, you can pay by credit card or paypal and you don't have to leave your home, the parcel comes right to your door. I have ordered some of my tee shirts, and some postcards and mugs which are beautiful. Yesterday I ordered some of my greeting cards to show my friends and family. If you would like to see my  products you can go to my website and click on each folder, be aware that there are more folders inside of the main folders in some. For example my greeting card folder has invitations,postcards,birthdays etc. Soon I am hoping to start sharing other store owner products in these blogs. In the meantime check out my gallery http://www.zazzle.com/allicor*
Remember now it is not to early to start your shopping.
Chow for now
Allicor (Aline)

No comments:

Post a Comment