Search This Blog

Monday, October 25, 2010

Who is Sketchart?

Today I am going to blog differently, I would like to talk about another zazzler who is a friend of mine. We met through Zazzle and she is across the world from me  and I am hoping this blog will bring sales her way and also my way. grin. I shall add a couple of my products after I blog about Sketchart who's name is Rose. I also want to say, she has faithfully added my sales on her blog to which I am so very grateful. Here she is:

Who am I? and what am I all about?

Hi my real name is Rose. The name Sketchart26 I come up with as my first ever ID in an art forum. Since then I've become quite well known by the name in many different art associations. I was born in 1971, married young had two wonderful children and later divorced. These days I remain single and devote my time to looking after my children, animals and paintings. I live in Australia and operate out of Melbourne, Victoria.

Where it all began

I first become interested in the world of art, when my cousin asked me to enter a competition with her through, The Art Training Institute located at 134

136 Highfield Road Camberwell, Australia back in 1985. It was at this time in my life, I discovered that my artistic ability showed great potential for Commercial Illustrating, after being awarded with an Entrance Certificate and guarantee for passing the entrance examination with honors. Although I did not go on to study at The Art Training Institute, as unfortunately could not afford it, I continued to draw my little sketches at home. 

It was not until recently that I began to take my art seriously when I joined an art forum called Simply Painting in March 2007. Where I painted alongside Frank Clarke a well known artist from Dublin with his free painting Lessons. As I painted I began to see the same potential I had back in 1985. When I posted my first painting in the forum I received many wonderful comments both positive and negative in regards to my work from artist all around the world. They were all so encouraging and surprised that I had, had no formal training in art. As a result I began to wonder what my work would be like if I had the opportunity to be trained. I began to search for a place to learn to paint. It was at this time that I meet Jan Van Fucht my Teacher. Jans work has been displayed in many galleries and has had many one man exhibitions in Australia. He has become my inspiration as he continues to teach me his techniques in oil painting. Since meeting Jan and being influenced by Jan it has become my heart

s desire to paint. I studied under Jan for six month at which time I had to leave due to other commitments. 

Since this time I have continued to paint and sketch every day teaching myself through videos, books and online tutorials. After some time I even started my own Art Forum called Woody Art and Things. 

Now Days

Now days I run two shops on Zazzle. Sketchart26 Fine Arts & Photos and Sketchart26 Designs. During my time at Zazzle I have had the greatest pleasure of getting to know many other Zazzle Store owners and they are truly wonderful people. I admire each and every one of them and enjoy sharing ideas and helping one another out. But with everything I do in life I believe we should always give back so I started a Zazzle Blog for both my own designs as well as everyone else

s from Zazzle. This really took off and I found myself really busy so decided to start whats now known as Sketchart26 online motto zazzle blogger where people from Zazzle that are happy to blog each others work can add their designs there and I set it all up in HTML and email to everyone on the list and all they have to do is add it to their blogs, which in turn helps each of us get much greater recognition for our designs. All are welcome to join.

Sketchart26online.com

Sketchart26 Fine Arts & Photos - Zazzle Store

Sketchart26 Designs Shop - Zazzle

Sketchart26 Fine Arts & Photos - Zazzle Blog

Sketchart26onlinemotto

Woody Art & Things - Art Forum
Now I know you will all find this interesting . Rose I am wishing you many sales and I do hope I have helped in some way.
Now I have created a few new items at my store at http://www.zazzle.com/allicor*

Not sure where the photos are being installed but they can all be found in my tee shirt folder and my magnet folder.
Chow for now
Allicor

No comments:

Post a Comment