Search This Blog

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Getting ideas

For everyone who is creating. Are you having a hard time coming up with ideas of what to add on your products? Well my ideas comes on the spurt of the moment many times. I am at the bingo a slogan comes to mind so I make a note of it. I am out driving , I see a pet  ,hmm this gives me an idea on something else. I keep trying to come up with something that is different. We don't want to create an identical store.  Everyone who shops or many who shop want's something that is not worn by everyone else. Take pictures of various things. One day I saw this duck family and  I snapped two or three photos and on one of the photos one of the ducks was spreading his wings and lifting his leg. That was a good shot so he or she is on one of my products.
Now my late husband had Alzheimers so I created a few things for Alzheimer patients which I personally think it is a great product for someone with the disease. I want to create more .
So if you hit a block and cannot think of anything, go for a walk, look around your house, take a drive ,and be sure to have your camera ready at all times. 
We are now seven following me, and many some are coming in to read and leave. I would really like to start featuring other stores along with mine here. My friend Rose (Sketchart 26) has a blog going that I intend on joining, as soon as this blog gets busier. She has a great idea  that helps promote our sites.  I will share all of this with you soon and I am sure you will all want to follow me by joining her blog.
Until next time, please spread the word about this blog to your friends so we can get this blog going in full force.
Have a great day
Allicor (Aline)

No comments:

Post a Comment