Search This Blog

Sunday, October 3, 2010

True Meaning of Christmas

Well today I just want to stress how important it is to know that Christmas is not only for the material things, such as Christmas tree, presents,gatherings. It is also a time to remember why Christmas is celebrated for many people around the world. Christmas Day was set aside to remember and celebrate the birth of Jesus. Don't get me wrong I love Christmas it is my most favorite holiday and I enjoy buying presents for my family. It makes me feel good, to see them open their gifts from me on Christmas morning. But it is also a good time to go to church. I used to love going to the midnight mass,but they changed that and many go to an earlier mass but nevertheless a visit to church on Christmas Eve is a very nice thing to  do. I also put up a manger every Christmas, it has its own corner in my room ,I feel that it is a very nice gesture on my part.  And today I created the greeting card above and a beautiful verse inside for anyone who wants to send it to friends and family. The image has baby Jesus, Mary, Joseph and angels on it. I am proud of this product. Click on the url it will take you to the card and if you want to see more of my Christmas Cards go to my Christmas folder at http://www.zazzle.com/allicor*
Until next time
Chow
Allicor (Aline)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment