Search This Blog

Thursday, September 23, 2010

About Cats

 
To some people their favorite pets are cats. Cats comes in all sorts, you have persian cats,angora cats,siamese cats, calico cats and just plain mixed breed cats.
They are a great pet for seniors living alone or for families. You can go out and leave your cat without worrying because they are a clean animal, they use a litter box .
I will share a couple of little stories about cats. My Mom had a cat that everytime it got pregnant and was ready to give birth, she would go and wake Mom up, so Mom would sit with her until she had the babies. Mom also told me that I believe it is the same cat, used to go mice hunting and they lived in the country and Mom said when she would open the door the cat had all these dead mice lined up on the porch as if to say "See what I caught?" , Now I lived in the country for a short while and  where I lived there was around 33 cats all wild but we fed them, and I would look out the window and I would see the mother cat walking across the road into the field with her four little kittens walking in a row behind her and then I would see her come back carrying a mouse and her little kittens still following her. Guess Momma Cat was showing her babies how to hunt.Another story I have already share with some of you , there was this cat that we called Black Cat, and everytime she had babies we could never find where they were. She was getting old this time and not as careful. I watched her one time and noticed she was going way up the road. So the next time she went out I walked up the road with her she crossed into a bunch of bushes ,I went too. Then she dissappeared, I gently opened the bushes and there she was with three little baby kittens, I picked up the kittens and brought them all the way home, set them in a cardboard box and I went back and she was waiting for me, I picked her up and all the while I was walking home she kept purring. I think she was trying to say "AHHHH thank you for the help!".  I hope you liked my stories, and I have just created my Cat Calendar 2011. You can view the calender by clicking on the link or just going to
http://www.zazzle.com/allicor*   Now is the time to order your calendars. They also make a great gift if you don't know what to give.
Have a great day,
Chow for now
Allicor

No comments:

Post a Comment