Search This Blog

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Making this blog grow

As more followers come, I am hoping to maybe do interview here or add your stores ,I will be joining sketchart's group as soon as this blog gets on the road to being busy. I had started another blog not sure if you had joined it, I will keep blogging there but in order to have all my blogs connected to various sites I needed to created a new google account. When I blog now, I do one blog and it goes to various other blogs, which is great for advertising, that is how we get our products known to more people.
Well yesterday I finally finished my calendar, which was very time consuming, finding the images and finding the recipes. So now I have six calendars to choose from. Next I am focussing on some coming events or holidays, I am not too familiar with the labels yet, I created two, and I noticed some zazzlers are making christmas tags with theirs, am not sure if I can master that but will take a day when I can focus on the labels and try.
Now what do you think would sell more for Christmas? I believe our mugs, our greeting cards, hats, tee shirts, could be popular, so we should come up with something different for Christmas.
If your shoe sales are not plentiful don't worry someone out there probably hasn't seen the ones they want yet.
I am hoping that more followers will come until next time
Chow
Allicor

No comments:

Post a Comment