Search This Blog

Friday, September 17, 2010

Automobiles and Me

 
Hello everyone, well today I would like to talk about cars among other things. Have you ever heard of an Overland car? Or a Model A Car? My brother in law had an old Model A Ford way back when I was a young girl, I remember it looked like the one I have added except it was black. As for the Overland I have heard my late husband talk about it. He also had an old studebaker and an oldsmobile. I see these antique car shows and some of the cars are so beautiful. The old convertibles of the 60s, white and blue. Those were the days. Speaking of cars I must share this story with you. I got my driver's license in my later years and we had a Hyindai Pony, they had just came out, and I was not too experienced with driving in the winter and my Mom wanted to go see her aunt in the country ,I asked my husband to drive us. He replied "No ,you now have your driver's license you drive". So off we went  just Mom and I. When we arrived at my great aunt's home, she had one of those round drive ways and I turned to go in the driveway and it was very very icy, guess where we landed? In the ditch, and I looked over at Mom she was really far down and I was way up. We manage to get out of the car, now there was no way I was going to tell my husband that the first time I took the car to the country in the winter I landed in the ditch, so my great aunt called a tow truck and he got me out of the ditch. No damage to the car.Whew! And would you believe I never told my husband until many years later? grin.
Ok now why did I blog about cars? Well today I created the business card above and I like it and this card can be used for anyone who has any car business or any business you see fitting. All you have to do is fill in all the blanks with your own business information. You can view more of my business cards at
http://www.zazzle.com/allicor*.  Also I hope you will follow my blogs. Later on I want to advertise other stores on my blog, maybe add a product from another store or do an interview of the owners. Also please check out my website
PS if you are into genealogy (family trees) check out my genealogy website
Chow for now
Allicor
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment