Search This Blog

Saturday, September 25, 2010

What we should not forget

 
I have been talking about Christmas in my previous blogs and that is a good thing, but there was something that I honestly should have mentioned. Why do we celebrate Christmas? Is it because of the presents? Is it because of  the family and friends? Is it for the turkey dinner?  Well maybe to some the answer is Yes, but to most of us the real answer should be No. I remember when I was young and I used to love going to the midnight mass in church, and it was and is being held to celebrate to birth of Jesus. Mangers are set up in or outside of the churches, we have little mangers set up in our homes for the holidays. So the true meaning of Christmas is the celebrating of the birth of our savior. We hear this in songs Like Silent Night, We three Kings,
It came upon a midnight clear, even the little drummer boy. So during our Holiday Season let us take a moment to remember the true meaning of Christmas.
I created this t-shirt this morning, and you can purchase it for men, ladies, and children, in the style you want. This would be nice to wear during the Christmas Season , maybe to your church parties, and also great to give as a gift.
The url to my gallery is http://www.zazzle.com/allicor* I added this t-shirt in my t-shirt folder.
Chow for now
Aline aka Allicor

No comments:

Post a Comment