Search This Blog

Monday, September 20, 2010

Posterous | One of those days

 
Have you ever had one of those days when you cannot get a certain topic or song or idea out of your head? Well today is one of them. I know Christmas is not for a few months,
but here we are near the end of September  so we are actually close to three months to it. Anyway today I was trying to think if ideas on what to create for my gallery. All I kept
thinking is Christmas, Xmas,Holidays,Santa and so I created a few items. I created the pretty mug you see here and stickers ,labels, greeting cards. So now I am all tired out and done creating for the
day. I also have joined Flickr, haven't got a clue what I am doing there as yet, I joined and I have added some of my products there ,will probably add more. So if any of you are on Flickr  search for Allicor and either add me as a contact or as a friends ok? I will do the same with you. I keep going to check my blogs and I am checking to see if anyone is following me. The faster I have followers especially at http://mrsallicor.blogspot.com   the faster I can start adding some of your products. I also have a Facebook page  called ALLICOR'S BOUTIQUE all capital letters in case you are on FB ,click the like button and also you can add your links on the discussion board. I hope to have many different blog topics to share with you very soon.
Until next time have a great day. Be sure to check out my gallery at http://www.zazzle.com/allicor*   you will be amazed at how many different products I have created some funny, some are quite nice too.
Chow
Aline

No comments:

Post a Comment