Search This Blog

Monday, September 27, 2010

Brrrr gonna be cold outside

Hello everyone. Today I just want to chit chat and talk about whatever comes to my mind.The weather is changing, getting cooler at nights. Following cooler nights, we begin getting frost on our cars, next comes that fluffy white stuff. Yep ,Snow. To some of you it is a great time, time for sports, skating,skiing, skidoos. But to some of us seniors comes shovelling that pretty fully white stuff. Ouch!  Then our arthritis acts up, then comes slip sliding on the ice. Oh winter is so much fun for us seniors. grin. Then the  men needs their wooly longjohns. Do you remember your father or grandfather wearing those red flannel longjohns with a flap in the back. (must have been drafty eh?) grin. I remember my father wearing them. Maybe they looked funny but at least they were warm. If us women would not be so vain we would also dress warm. grin. And warmth is so very important for us seniors. Speaking of winter if you want to have a good laugh and have not read the Diary of a Snowshoveller, google it and read it. I laugh everytime I read it or try to read it to others., Next comes the holdiays, and with the new year comes the times for calendars for that new year. So I have created a few of them, possibly going to create more. If you are interested go to http://www.zazzle.com/allicor* click on calendars. Calendars also make nice Christmas gifts.  You can also view my same calendars at
http://www.allicorshop.acadian-roots.com  , oops that reminds me I must go add my Nova Scotia Churches calendar there.  A note to add also, there are man  great stores out there, and soon I hope to be talking about some of them.
Chow for now
Allicor (Aline)

No comments:

Post a Comment