Search This Blog

Monday, September 20, 2010

Posterous | Holidays are coming soon

Hello everyone,well as you can see by some of my blogs, I have a lot to learn,I am dissappointed with all the html that shows on my blogs so I am trying a different approach.
As you all know once the children go back to school, there are lots of holidays and events on the way. Today I want to talk about Christmas. I know in the USA that Thanksgving is just as big if not bigger than Christmas but in Canada Christmas is the biggest event. As many believe Christmas is the birthday of Jesus and it is the true meaning of Christmas. Christmas Season is the time for family reunions, shopping, preparing their traditional meals and baking. It is the time for opening our hearts and thinking of the poor, the homeless the needy and also the abandoned or lonely seniors out there.An elderly lady in a home would welcome a little trinket or a card or most of all a Merry Christmas to you. A little child would appreaciate a little toy from the dollar store and the homeless sure could use a hot meal or a coat or mittens .Yes Christmas seems to open our hearts to others. And now is the time to purchase gifts for love ones ,friends or relatives or even the poor and needy. Sometimes an order can take a while to deliver and then you need to prepare to deliver it to that special someone in time for Christmas. If you are around please stop by my gallery or website and see what I have. http://www.zazzle.com/allicor*   and http://www.allicorshop.acadian-roots.com        Next I will try to add a mug and I sure
 
 hope it doesn't have all the html on it. Here goes

 
Yes it seemed to work just find until next time
Chow
Allicor

No comments:

Post a Comment