Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The weather,animals and me

Today the weather is overcast ,we are expecting rain and thundershowers. I don't mind the rain but the thunder and lightning I can take it or leave it. We had a dog who's name was Thunder he was a corgi and when he heard Thunder you could not catch him, he was so afraid that he would run and hide. We had to find a new home for him due to illness and we went to visit him a few weeks ago, well our Thunder is very well placed he is the king of the castle, and the alpha dog to another corgi, which the family named Lightning, so Thunder is with Lightning. It is a good feeling to know that he is going to be just fine.
So it is going to rain, and if we have a little wind, the leaves will soon begin to fall. So with the leaves falling comes cool weather, and later down the road comes the holidays. Christmas is usually a happy time for many and many shop early for their gifts if they give some or greeting cards. I am hoping you will check out my christmas gifts, I have mugs, and am in the middle of creating more, a calendar would make a great Christmas gift. I have christmas cards, postcard,invitations, so if you are in the vicinity stop by my zazzle.com/allicor store and have a look. I am adding a photo here not sure which one it is but I had it title Christmas so I hope it is one of my better products.grin.
Thanks for the visit hope you will follow my blogs or subcribe.
Chow
Allicor

No comments:

Post a Comment