Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hello and welcome

This is my first post on this blog, I had to change my blog site in order to have other related information at one stop. I hope you will keep coming, I do know I move around a lot, but I think I will stay here. As my title says this blog will be about my store but also other stories about diffrent things and also maybe about other store owners . There are so many great artists and talented people out there and some are never noticed. I believe by sharing  with one another maybe this will all change. In all this helping others , I am also hoping that my gallery will reach many more people who may take a liking to my products. My products are created on a spurt of the moment. Stay tuned for my next blog.
Chow
Allicor

No comments:

Post a Comment