Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Posterous | Canada Geese

Canada Geese are wild geese. Their head and necks are black with white spots on the face, their bodies are brown and grey. They breed in Canada and in the USA. They once were thought to be extinct but some were found in Minnesota USA. Now you find Canada Geese all over, Canada,USA, United Kingdom and Europe. When the geese reach the age of two they find a mate and usually they spend the rest of their lives together. The Canada Geese are found in many places, gold courses,and in fields like the one in the image on the stein. Some were even said to be hanging out in our Cemetery and to many folks Canada Geese can be a nuisance with their noises and their droppings which sometimes contain bacterias.
The Canada Geese usually migrate from September to mid November and they all gather at a starting place and if you look at the sky you will see they form a V shape in the sky and the first goose usually changes places with another one during their flight.  Now I have been wanting to take this image of them for a long time. They are all in our University Fields and  every time I go by, I think oh how I would love to take their photos to create something on my gallery. You will also notice in the image there are seagulls among the geese. For this stein which you can convert into mugs and other products please go to http://www.zazzle.com/allicor*   ,so far I have made a mousepad and this Stein . But I am on my way to create more products. So do stop by again. Remember soon I will be posting a few products from other store creaters.
Chow for now
Allicor

No comments:

Post a Comment